11 Aralık 2009

Sleep, Oh Sleep! Wherefore Art Thou, Sleep?

Due to our upcoming feast and guests from overseas, sleep has become very elusive for me. It oughtn't be trivial though, for I suffer from genuine insomniac anyway. Yet, it's like having a psychotic twist for I truly urge for a proper good nights sleep like I've never urged before. Habitually I would have to lay down for hours counting backwards and clearing my mind from persistent thoughts in order to get (some/any) sleep-y-. Although, I have to admit that I - in both circumstances- have flunked anyway, hence my insomniacity. Just don't wake me for a while, even though it's Prince Charming.

"Good night, sleep tight, don't let the bedbugs bite".


"Sleep that knits up the ravelled sleave of care
The death of each day's life, sore labour's bath
Balm of hurt minds, great nature's second course,
Chief nourisher in life's feast."

William Shakespeare, Macbeth

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder