7 Ocak 2010

Anticipation | Eva.


Rebecca Guay

*****

Mark Twain:

"After all these years, I see that I was mistaken about Eve in the beginning; it is better to live outside the Garden with her than inside it without her."

Adam, in Adam's Diary

*****
"Paradise Lost" by John Milton

‘But to Adam in what sort
Shal I appear? Shall I make known
As yet my change, and give him to partake
Full happiness with me, or rather not,
But keep the odds of knowledge in my power
Without copartner? So to add what wants
In female sex, the more to draw his love,
And render me more equal, and perhaps-
A thing not undesirable-sometime
Superior
*****
Today I woke up with this inexplicable certainty that something is going to happen for I felt my schizoïd half tick - ing - again. Perhaps I should consider changing my plans for this weekend, but then again I haven't planned anything major anyway. So, why bother?

Sigh, there’s not a shape on the horizon that I can see taking  a form  yet - or taking any form for that matter-, but something lies just beyond my vision.  I know; I just know.
Eva. knows..


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder