4 Haziran 2010

Ode to you my dearest friend!

Last night, I met my old friend Edgar whom was busy confercing in his own twisted malevolent way. His dimmed salutation made me pause for a moment. Due to this, I couldn't concentrate on what he was saying nor feeling merry. I was thrown off my balance, but I had to pull myself together. I saluted him but meanwhile, I could restore and shake the unwelcoming tone off me. My heartfelt disappointed grew even more, for his theatrically frosty act was showing not to feel joyous with my presence. To the contrary, his reclusiveness made me feel anxious, because I expected more unguarded remarks than ever. Consequently, I felt afraid and vulnerable, ánd I could feel the guilt running all over my veins.
Alas! I shouldn’t have neglected him for such a long time. How could I have been such a fool and disregard his nightly presence! Taking him for granted! Most regrettably, I did, indeed.
Fool is me indeed; Even more woe is me!
It is only natural though that he was aggravated. - I’m guessing he still is - mute!

I kept my silence, for discretion is the better part of valour.
But for how long?

"Villains!" I shrieked, "dissemble no more! I admit the deed! -- tear up the planks! -- here, here! -- it is the beating of his hideous heart!"

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder